Atomium MAX 200 HPFP
The compound is designed to restore the operating characteristics and extend the lifetime of high pressure fuel pumps in diesel engines of trucks and special machinery:
- inline fuel pumps
- distributive fuel pumps
- trunk-line fuel pumps (in COMMON RAIL systems)
- "PUMP-NOZZLE" system
Treatment of high pressure fuel pumps proceeds in two stages: You must add the compound "MAX HPFP" in the fuel tank at each stage as follows:
- Shake the can with "MAX HPFP" compound thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved.
- Add compound from the can in the fuel tank before refueling.
- Fill the tank about 200 liters of diesel fuel. (See dosage in the notes to the smaller volume tanks).
- After applying the engine should run (it is recommended to drive the car) for no less than 25 - 30 min. in mode of regular operation.
After the procedure you can use the car as usual.
After 2500 - 3000 km to repeat the treatment with «MAX HPFP» is needed.
- Restores pressure
- Decreases noise and vibration levels in inline and distributive fuel pumps
- Increases engine effective power
- Provides low fuel consumption
- Decreases exhaust CO/CH emissions up to 50 %