Atomium MGSB 100
The compound is designed to protect against wear, extending the lifetime and recovery characteristics of mechanical gear boxes of passenger vehicles, including robotic gear boxes of any constructions.
Application of compound on mechanical and robotic gear boxes is performed as follows:
- Warm up the gear box up to operating temperature (regular operation).
- Stop the engine.
- Shake the can thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved.
- Fill in 1 can of compound through the gear box regular oil filling neck.
- After applying the engine should run (it is recommended to drive the car) for no less than 20 - 25 min. in mode of regular operation.
After the procedure, you can use the car as usual.
To provide continuous level of protection of the gear box it is recommended to apply «MGSB» further after each oil change in transmission.
- Facilitates gearshift
- Significantly reduces noise and vibration levels
- Increases car free run (in neutral gear)
- Provides maximum protection of the gear box against wear